ACEC-Indiana recognized two GRW-designed projects as State Finalists during its 2019 Engineering Excellence Awards program in March.
The awards went to two long-time GRW clients; we’ve been working with both Fall Creek and Twin Lakes since 2004:
Fall Creek Regional Waste District | FCRWD’s award entry discussed the following significant improvements totaling $16.3 million:
- Pendleton Reformatory Headworks/Bar Screen Replacement Project
- Two sewer system rehabilitation projects (including 54,500 LF or more than 10 miles of 8-, 10-, and 12-inch pipe)
- FCRWD’s Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements (including conversion of the treatment process to biological phosphorus removal)
- Pump Station Upgrades
Twin Lakes Regional Sewer District | TLRSD’s award entry discussed the following significant improvements totaling $5.35 million:
- Snow Ditch Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements (included conversion of the treatment process from a patch process to a flow through process)
- Idaville Pump Station and Forcemain Improvements Projects (included abandonment of the existing Idaville WWTP)
Find a list of other GRW awards and recognition.