Thank you to ACEC-Indiana for sharing photos from your event, like these showing members of our Indianapolis office project team, Joe Tierney, Alex White, George Lewis, as well as representatives from Twin Lakes Regional Sewer District and Fall Creek Regional Waste District.
ACEC-Indiana recognized three GRW-designed projects as State Finalists during its 2019 Engineering Excellence Awards program in March.
The awards went to two long-time GRW clients; we’ve been working with both Fall Creek and Twin Lakes since 2004:
Fall Creek Regional Waste District | FCRWD’s award entry discussed the following significant improvements totaling $16.3 million:
- Pendleton Reformatory Headworks/Bar Screen Replacement Project
- Two sewer system rehabilitation projects (including 54,500 LF or more than 10 miles of 8-, 10-, and 12-inch pipe)
- FCRWD’s Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements (including conversion of the treatment process to biological phosphorus removal)
- Pump Station Upgrades
Twin Lakes Regional Sewer District | TLRSD’s award entry discussed the following significant improvements totaling $5.35 million:
- Snow Ditch Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements (included conversion of the treatment process from a patch process to a flow through process)
- Idaville Pump Station and Forcemain Improvements Projects (included abandonment of the existing Idaville WWTP)
Find a list of other GRW awards and recognition.