GRW led the design of the interior renovation of the Lovett Auditorium on the campus of Murray State University. Key components of the approximately 3,100 SF renovation project included:
- Creation of a ticket kiosk and a concessions area
- Replacement of sconce lighting and upgrade of ceiling pendant lights
- Replacement of drapes,
- Addition of a lighting/sound booth
- Mechanical and fire suppression systems improvements
- Addition of a first floor men’s and women’s restroom
- Interior finishes such as painting and carpet replacement.
This historic performing arts building, constructed in 1928, is roughly 34,000 SF, including the first floor and a second floor balcony.